Note: The NetClaim link must be launched using the Explorer internet browser and you must have a registered account to enter claims in NetClaim.
For non-life-threatening injuries that require prompt medical attention, the employee must immediately notify his/her supervisor and the supervisor must direct the employee to the designated Initial Care Provider (ICP) which is:
Hartford HealthCare Urgent Care (website) *
192 Westport Avenue
Norwalk, CT 06851
Monday through Friday
8 am to 8 pm
Saturday & Sunday
9 am to 5 pm
(Please call in advance if possible.)
* To see full list of Urgent Care locations, please review our Workers' Compensation Reporting Procedures.
Follow-up treatment for injuries after the employee leaves the hospital or ICP must be from an in-network medical care provider. The supervisor shall make certain the employee knows that they must select a doctor from the Preferred Provider Network (PPN). An online provider search is available at: CIRMAcare PHS Provider Search, or call 866-348-3887.
- CIRMA Injury Brochure (PDF)
- CIRMA Injury Reporting Form (PDF)
- CIRMA Reporting Presentation (including online NetClaims) (PDF)
- NetClaims Disabling Pop Up Blocker (PDF)
- NetClaims Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
- NetClaims Online Claim Reporting Overview (PDF)
- NetClaims Online Reporting User Guide (PDF)
- NetClaims Online User Sign Up Form (PDF)
- NetClaims Unsupported Browser Error Fix (PDF)
- WC Notice to Employees (PDF)