Dog Licensing Facts
- Dog licenses in effect July 1 thru June 30.
- All dogs over 6 months must be licensed.
- Renewals on sale beginning June 1 & must be procured by June 30 of each year.
- Late charge is $1 for each month late.
** Late Fee Schedule **
- A current rabies certificate must be presented to get a license.
- Applications for dogs that have not previously been registered in Darien can be found here.
Click here for rules & regulations for dogs in parks - Sec 42-R29-b.
Click here for Ordinance on Control of Dogs in Public Places
**2018 Rabies Clinics in Connecticut**