Environmental Protection Commission
Channel 79 occasionally records public hearings; a link to those videos is here.
- Eric Joosten (R), Chairman -- Exp. 6/30/2018
- James Millard (R), Vice Chair -- Exp. 6/30/2019
- Susan Mackenzie (U) -- Exp. 6/30/2021
- Gunnar Edelstein (R) -- Exp. 6/30/2020
- Michael Ervin (R) -- Exp.6/30/2019
- Kelly Zitzmann -- Exp. 6/30/2021
(per Section 22-22 of the Town Code of Ordinances)
- Jayme Stevenson, First Selectman
- Edward L. Gentile, Jr., P.E., Public Works Director
- John Sini, Jr., Chairman of Planning and Zoning Commission
Forms and Documents
Listing files in 'Environmental Protection Commission'
Link to help you prepare a list of neighbors within 100 feet of your property: Abutter's Tool.
You should check this information with the Assessor's Office to ensure that you have the most recent and up-to-date information. The information on the web was last updated August 1, 2018 for both parcel mapping and ownership data.
This page last updated February 8, 2019