Architectural Review Board
Town Code authorizing Architectural Review Board:
Sec. 54-81. - Established; appointment and selection; vacancies.
(a) The town does hereby create the architectural review board which shall consist of seven regular members and three alternate members to be appointed by the board of selectmen. Regular members and alternates shall serve for a four-year term commencing on July 1 of the year of their appointment.
(b) Members and alternates shall be selected based upon their competence in matters of design, such as architects, designers, planners, or landscape architects, but other qualified electors may also be selected.
(c) The board of selectmen shall have the power to remove any regular member or alternate for cause and fill any vacancy in the board for the remainder of the term.
(Code 1972, § 41-6; Ord. of 3-20-1989)
Note: The next ARB Meeting will
be held on or after Tuesday, March 16, 2021 at 5PM via GoToMeeting only. Agenda and GoToMeeting
details will be posted here once available)
Channel 79 occasionally records meetings, including public hearings; a link to those videos is here.
To contact the Architectural Review Board, you can send an e-mail to: DarienARB@darienct.gov.
- Liz Geiger, Chairman (R) -- Exp. 6/30/2023
- Marian Castell (R) -- Exp. 6/30/2021
- Cheryl Greene (R) -- Exp. 6/30/2017
- Alison Hughes (R) -- Exp. 6/30/2021
- Alexandra Lopatynsky (U) -- Exp. 6/30/2021
- Lesley MacAulay (D) -- Exp. 6/30/2021
- Rebecca Morrison (UN) -- Exp. 6/30/2021
- Sean Brown (R) -- Exp. 6/30/2021
- David Reilly (D) -- Exp. 6/30/2023
- David Humphrey (R) -- Exp. 6/30/2023
- Peter Solheim, Building Official
- Jayme Stevenson, First Selectman
- Jeremy Ginsberg, Planning and Zoning Director
- Edward L. Gentile Jr., P.E., Director of Public Works
Forms and Documents
Listing files in 'Architectural Review Board'
This page was last updated October 7, 2020.