Zoning Board Of Appeals
Channel 79 occasionally records public hearings; a link to those videos is here.
Pursuant to Section 8-5 of the Connecticut General Statutes, the Zoning Board of Appeals has five regular members and three alternates.
Members (3-year term)
- Michael Nedder, Chair (R) -- Exp. 06/30/2018
- Jeffrey Williams, Vice-Chair (R) -- Exp. 06/30/2019
- Gary Greene (D) -- Exp. 06/30/2019
- Charles Deluca (D) -- Exp. 06/30/2021
- Victor Capellupo (R) -- Exp. 06/30/2019
- Ruth Anne Ramsey (R) -- Exp. 6/30/2018
- Barbara Hazelton (R) -- Exp. 6/30/2018
- Dan Nalawade (D) -- Exp. 6/30/2020
Listing files in 'Zoning Board Of Appeals'
To determine the prior variances on a property (as required by the ZBA application form on page 2) search this .pdf of a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet. It lists ZBA Variances acted upon through May 16, 2017. Note: Document is 200 pages long; you are best off searching for the property, rather than printing the document.
Link to help you prepare a list of neighbors within 100 feet of your property: Abutter's Tool.
You should check this information with the Assessor's Office to ensure that you have the most recent and up-to-date information. The information on the web was last updated August 1, 2018 for both parcel mapping and ownership data.
This page was last updated December 14, 2018