Environmental Protection Commission
Members | Meeting Schedule
- Vickie Riccardo (D), Chair Exp. 6/30/2014
- Richard Rohr (R), Vice-Chair Exp. 6/30/2015
- Wynne Shapiro (D) Exp. 6/30/2015
- Edwin Sweeney (R) Exp. 6/30/2013
- Alan Armstrong (R) Exp. 6/30/2016
- Eric Joosten (R) Exp. 6/30/2015
- Keith Kearney (U) Exp. 6/30/12
Ex-officio members (per Section 22-22 of the Town Code of Ordinances)
- Jayme Stevenson, First Selectman
- Robert Steeger, Public Works Director
- Joseph Spain, Chairman of Planning and Zoning Commission
EPC Application Form
Flood & Erosion Regulations adopted by the Environmental Protection Commission on 8-06-08
2012 Press Release Reguarding Leaves
Flaherty Report on Flooding Issues in Darien
Flood Mitigation Strategy Committee recommendations - May 14, 2012
Darien Environmental Protection Commission Brochure--regarding wetlands (also available in the Planning & Zoning Office).
Town of Darien Inland Wetlands and Watercourses Regulations (effective 2/2007).
Wetlands Map (effective 8/11/2012)
Link to help you prepare a list of neighbors within 100 feet of your property: Abutter's Tool.
You should check these results with the information with the Assessor's Office to ensure that you have the most recent and up-to-date information.
This page last updated on June 19, 2013.