Environmental Protection Commission
Channel 79 occasionally records public hearings; a link to those videos is here.
- Eric Joosten (R), Chairman -- Exp. 6/30/2018
- Keith Kearney (R), Vice Chair -- Exp. 6/30/18
- James Millard (R), Clerk -- Exp. 6/30/19
- Lucia Zachowski (D) -- Exp.6/30/2018
- Susan Mackenzie (U) -- Exp. 6/30/2018
- Gunnar Edelstein (R) -- Exp. 6/30/2017
- Michael Ervin (R) -- Exp.6/30/19
(per Section 22-22 of the Town Code of Ordinances)
- Jayme Stevenson, First Selectman
- Edward L. Gentile, Jr., P.E., Public Works Director
- John Sini, Jr., Chairman of Planning and Zoning Commission
Forms and Documents
Listing files in 'Environmental Protection Commission'
Link to help you prepare a list of neighbors within 100 feet of your property: Abutter's Tool.
You should check this information with the Assessor's Office to ensure that you have the most recent and up-to-date information. The information on the web was last updated October 1, 2017 for parcel mapping and ownership data.
This page last updated November 21, 2017